Mini Window Exhibition May 1-31, 2019 at 145 Pleasant Street, Malden
Exhibition Proposals due: 4/23/2019
MATV, Malden’s Media Center seeks one or more artists to design a mini one-month exhibition for a window space adjacent to the MATV Studios to be exhibited May 1-31. Artist/s will have the opportunity to transform a small room with windows into their own exhibition for street goers. MATV will provide publicity on social media and a press release. Artists, if available on 5/11, will be featured at the Open House Showcase, 5/11 1-7pm in an interview about artwork.
Exhibition Duration: May 1-31, 2019
Description of Exhibition space
This space, adjacent to the MATV studio offices at 145 Pleasant Street consists of three windows and a glass door with platform inside for three-dimensional objects if needed. Dimension (w x h) of window area:
- Window 1 (as seen): 49” x 82”
- Window 2: 10” x 82”
- Window 3: 38” x 82”
- Door window: 29” x 74.5”
Submit an exhibition proposal:
Interested artists are welcome to email an exhibition proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4/23/2019. Final exhibition selection will be made 4/24/2019. The proposal must include
- Exhibition Proposal Document
- Name (if multiple artists participating, include the names)
- Bio (if multiple artists, include bios of all artists)Exhibition Statement (one or more paragraphs describing the artworks or theme of artworks on display)
- Manner in which the artwork will be hung or displayed
- Three images of representative art to be exhibited.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call 781-321-6400 and ask for Ose.
Visits to the space are welcome! 145 Pleasant Street, Malden. MATV hours listed on website matv.org